WordPress’ blog, Daily Post, hosts a Weekly Photo Challenge. For this week the challenge is asking for From lines to patterns. We see lines and patterns in the world around us, in nature and things man-made. Sometimes we don’t realize they’re there: on the street, across the walls, up in the sky, and along the ground on which we walk.
I chose the lines and patterns of water as ice, snow, and flowing over rocks.
Here are more photos.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns | Jake Kuyser
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns | six degrees photography
- Lines, patterns, beauty | elspethc
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to Patterns | A Face from the Crowd
- Floral Compositions | Aylin’s Wonderland
- Life through a Lens
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Lines to…
View original post 139 more words